Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Newest Babies

In the pic of 4, l-r: Mary Anne, Lovey, Minnow, Gilligan. These 4 came to me 3ish weeks ago and a few days later developed symptoms of a common kitten virus. The virus got the best of little Lovey, and she died last Wednesday. My first fostering loss. I cried for hours.
The next day, Mary Anne developed bad mouth sores and stopped eating. I took her and her siblings to the vet on Friday to figure out exactly what was going on and was prescribed 5 different medications.
I am relieved to report they are doing great now. Mary Anne is eating on her own again, and everybody is enjoying pouncing like healthy babies. The single pics were taken last night of Minnow (Brown Tabby), Gilligan (Orange Tabby), and Mary Anne (Tabby with white chest).

In loving memory of sweet little Lovey...
-mo

No comments: