Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dreams... Dreams... Dreams...

I was at the old Sandersville Pizza Hut with a random group of people. My sister Joy got mad at me and poked me in the eyelid with a CapriSun straw while spraying water into my eye. She continued to poke and spray for a long time, and I just sat there and let it happen. When she finally stopped, I went to the restroom to assess the damage to my eye. The entire eye was bloody and popping out of my head. I tried to pop it back in, but it fell out. I put it in my mouth and went outside to get help. When I walked outside, I was no longer at Pizza Hut. Now I was in the back yard of the last location of my mom's store PCE. I pulled the eye out of my mouth to check on it, and the iris fell off of it like a contact. Now I had to be careful to keep the iris and the eyeball both safe. The iris went back in my mouth, and the ball stayed in my hand. Charlie Chastain (older gentleman at my church now in Atlanta) drove up and, wanting to help, offered me his ear. He pulled off his right ear, which came off with the whole right side of his face, and he gave it to me. So, now I stand by the road with an iris in my mouth, an eyeball in my right hand, and an ear plus half a face in my left hand. Somehow, I am still able to answer the phone when mama calls to tell me that Sandra Franklin (my parents' nextdoor neighbor, who works in customer service at Thiele Kaolin Company) said that if my eyeball were punctured, I would have to come into her office to have it fixed. So, I got in Mr. Charlie's car to go to Mrs. Sandra's office to get my eye fixed.
The End.


WHAT THE HECK KIND OF DREAM IS THAT????

No comments: