Friday, January 20, 2012

I've been adopted

how do you know when an animal considers you her person? when she fights to protect you. by this standard, my adoption process has been completed for Molly.


Dori and I have a unique bond. we aren't lubby dubby, both of us are a bit quirky, but neither of us is complete without the other. we love to play, and we love to play rough. I almost always bear physical scars from our most recent wrestling match.


it was during one such match last night that Molly woke up, panicked, and leapt hissing and clawing toward Dori, whom she perceived to be my attacker. She totally owned him as I unsuccessfully screamed for her to stop. in the end, I had two cats to console: my boy, who had been innocently playing with his mama, and my Molly, who had thrown herself into peril to defend her person.

fun times!

-mo


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments: