Monday, May 30, 2011

my wilson

i'm sitting here alone (besides 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 bird) in the house i am sitting for the weekend. studying and watching Wilson be a thankless, unwavering friend to House. it's true, when i sit alone for any extended period, i get sappy. so, i'm sappy.

i am so thankful for the wilson in my life. some days, you contribute to my problems, and some days you are their solution. always, you are there, and your presence makes me better.

thank you for caring enough to be tough when i am impossible. thank you for loving me through the worst and darkest time of my life. i am burdened daily by how much you loved and how little i deserved. thank you for saving my life. i owe you everything.

May the LORD now show you kindness and faithfulness, and I too will show you the same favor because you have done this. - 2 Samuel 2.6
-mo

No comments: